Welte Family History Research

My photo
For over 40 years, I have been researching my family history. Now that I'm retired, I can devote more time and effort into more research, compilation, and organization of that work! Over the past 12 years, I have been very fortunate in teaching genealogy classes, along with my computer experience, at Blackhawk Technical College. I've also created a business - "Field of Genes" - a "Ride-N-Seek" experience to help other families find their own ancestors.

Saturday, August 16, 2008

How to Get Interested..

I found that everyone has a deep-down interest in who they are, why they do what they do, and how they may make a difference in the future for those around them....

Let me know your thoughts and what makes you interested in your own family heritage.

No comments: